ADAC Team has collected various road traffic accidents data at Delhi-Jaipur Highway using following data collection equipment/kit:
- 3D Environment Laser Scanner
- High frequency Laser Speed Measuring Radar Gun To measure accurate speed of upcoming traffic
- Laser Distance and Inclination Measuring Equipment (Bosch – GLM80 + R60)
- High Resolution Digital Camera (DSLR): 18 MP, 3 FPS for capturing photos and videos of the accident site
- GPS to navigate and record geographical location data
- Digital Distance Measuring Wheel for accurate measurement of long distances
- Measuring Instruments: Luxmeter, Rodometer, Tapes, Compass, Scales, Magnetic Angle Finder, etc.
- Traffic Separation Tools: Traffic Management Cones & Caution Tapes
- Safety Kit : Advanced Warning Triangle, Reflective Jackets for team members, Fire Extinguisher, Gloves, etc.