Development of a detailed Data Collection Form
- Having more than 500 parameters
- Accident Scene and Vehicles deformation measurements,
- Infrastructure & environments variables,
- Vehicle & occupant details,
- Injury details and Coding, Traffic details,
- Testimonies of driver, occupant, pedestrian & witness
Project on "In-depth Serious Accident Data Collection and Analysis" funded by DHI, GoI
- In collaboration Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH), IIT-Delhi and other stakeholders.
- Collection of in-depth data from a total of 247 road accidents and identified remedies for 15 black spots
Performed in-depth data collection and Preliminary Analysis of major road accidents
- Passenger bus accident in Andhra Pradesh in which 45 people were killed (On request from MoRTH)
- Passenger bus accident in Karnataka in which 8 people were killed (On request from Karnataka State Transport Department)
Organized various workshops and training programs for concerned stakeholders in the field of road safety.
Ongoing project on “In-depth Accident Data Collection” funded by DHI, GoI and Renault-Nissan
- Detailed data is being collected in 2 nos. of accident prone zones near Chennai and soon to start in Delhi